Thursday, December 29, 2011

cinnamon roll icing.

Taylor, Harrison, TG, Melinda, Erin, & I gathered at Taylor & Harrison's house to eat breakfast together on Christmas morning...while the kids at k-homes and the Filas had family time. We were like our own little family. We had a wonderful American feast! Taylor and TG made homemade cinnamon rolls (completely homemade)! No words can describe how good they were. We also had blueberry muffins, grapes, kiwi, oranges, milk, and juice! AMAZING food. I ate so much cinnamon roll ICING - I seriously just couldn't get enough! After breakfast, we gathered in the living room to sing together. Harrison had his guitar and played our requests - wonderful Christmas songs, followed by some prayer and worship. It was such a special time...Christmas morning definitely has made it to my top ten list of experiences here so far.
Look at our FEAST! We even had a homemade centerpiece on the table. My grandmother would have been proud of us.

(from left) Melinda, me, Erin, TG, Harrison, & Taylor

Excited!

The star from Harrison & Taylor's living room. There are stars like this all through the city for Christmas, mostly outside of houses, and they shine so brightly in the night. I think they are wonderful.



Since we had our gift exchange at our Community Group earlier in December, we  
had decided not to get presents for everyone - but Erin got something for all of us anyway...because she loves giving gifts...and she gave me some stationery from the coolest paper store in the city. It's awesome...and perfect because I love getting stationery at Christmas (or anytime).


The AWESOME stationery from Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment