Hello!!!!!
My personal internet connection is now up & running. WOOHOO! So I can keep in touch with you so much better now. That is something I'm very excited about.
Ahhhh, I have so much to tell you! But it will have to wait until tomorrow...it's almost 1am and I need to go to sleep - even though I would actually rather update you on my life than go to bed! But I know if I start trying to tell you about the last 8 days I will be up way too late!
So tomorrow it is!
P.S Thank you SO MUCH for all the encouragement & prayers & emails you keep sending me! I love love love hearing from you. Throughout the days I think about what you write - and it blesses me over & over. Know that I APPRECIATE each of your words...and plan on writing you all back. Soon!
My personal internet connection is now up & running. WOOHOO! So I can keep in touch with you so much better now. That is something I'm very excited about.
Ahhhh, I have so much to tell you! But it will have to wait until tomorrow...it's almost 1am and I need to go to sleep - even though I would actually rather update you on my life than go to bed! But I know if I start trying to tell you about the last 8 days I will be up way too late!
So tomorrow it is!
P.S Thank you SO MUCH for all the encouragement & prayers & emails you keep sending me! I love love love hearing from you. Throughout the days I think about what you write - and it blesses me over & over. Know that I APPRECIATE each of your words...and plan on writing you all back. Soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment