So I got a passport in 2007 when I went to visit Victoria in British Columbia during Spring break. Such a cool trip. But at some point when I was in Thomasville after graduation, I left my windows down in the truck (oh my sweet red f-150!!!) and it rained puddles on my passport. Lovely. I let it dry out (sort of...) but it started growing mold on it. Haha. Needless to say, it was time for a new passport. Wouldn't want to be on Custom's bad list because I had mold growing on my passport :)
I was a little wary of the passport process, though, because it took FOREVER to get mine the first time. It was definitely an experience.
So I did a lot of research and found out I could go apply in person at the passport office in downtown Atlanta. Perfect. I had the BEST experience with them. Wonderfully nice & friendly security officers. Very helpful & cheerful people behind the (bulletproof) desk. Such a contrast from 2007.
The BEST part was that I turned in my info with the office on Monday afternoon and my new passport had been DELIVERED to Clark's house on Friday afternoon. Amazing. So quick.
I needed it to be quick so I could apply for my Visa. I've already heard back from the Visa office in D.C. and it's expected to be shipped to me on September 1st. WOOHOO!!!
Thank you, Lord, for the sweet provision!
No comments:
Post a Comment