I had no idea how awesome it would be to tell my parents about my new journey. I thought my mom would be semi-excited for me but also full of questions, and I thought my dad would be way more apprehensive and hesitant about the idea. But they were just both so overwhelmingly supportive and fully embraced my decision. I didn't have to justify what I was doing...they just accepted it and took it as truth. They told me that they knew one day I was going to come home and tell them that I was going somewhere far away...and that they had been preparing their hearts for that day. WHOA. I had NO idea they knew that about me. I need to give them more credit :) Daddy told me that I had mentioned Tammy's ministry to him before...maybe a year ago or so...which completely blows me away. I have no memory of telling him about her...but apparently I did. He even told my sister that I had a conversation with him about Tammy and Asia...so it wasn't completely off her radar that I would move there. THANK YOU Lord for planting those seeds even when I had no idea that's what you were doing! It is SUCH a blessing having the support of my parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment