I don't feel like I'm going on this journey by myself. There's no way. I feel so connected to you: my family & friends & church members who are supporting me and praying for me and encouraging me. I have the INCREDIBLE blessing of knowing that there are AMAZING people who love me. It's more than I can fathom. I really can't express the depths of my joy over having you in my life.
My sweet friend, Megan, gave me a great example of how important you are. She says I am like a tree. I have deep roots because of all YOU have given me: in your care for me, in what you taught me, in how you supported me, in how you appreciated my strengths, and how you nourished what needed extra attention. Trees only grow as big as their roots will allow them, and you have enabled my roots to FLOURISH! Because of my deep roots, everything else is able to thrive. I feel like I am indeed thriving...and for that I will always be thankful for you!!!
Megan gave me an amazing gift: a tree necklace so I can always remember that I am surrounded by your prayers & presence & LOVE! I literally feel you when I when I wear it...such a sweet joy!
I attached a picture so you can see the necklace...photo courtesy of Clark Waite & his AMAZING camera skills!

No comments:
Post a Comment