- I can wear chacos or sandals all year long. Praise the Lord for sending me somewhere that I can do that! Seriously. I'm not even packing closed-toe shoes. Oh the glory!
- I'm not going to be cold! Ahhhh, such good news. I rather despise being cold.
- I get to be in a country where they think the game of cricket is cool. I know NOTHING about cricket. I can't wait to learn. Seems exciting.
- I will get to ride a rickshaw. I mean, how many people do I know who can say they've done that?
- I'm taking language classes to learn how to speak the local dialect. Woohoo, bring it on! I've looked at the written language...it doesn't resemble English AT ALL...but I feel up to the challenge!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
toe freedom.
Here are some fun facts I have learned about my trip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment